2017 Assumption of Risk
Attendance & Cancellation Policies
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel with less than 24-hours notice, or inadvertently miss your lesson, the lesson will be charged in full.
- In the event of inclement weather or illness, please call by 8am to cancel your lesson.
- If a rider misses 2 lessons without proper cancellation they will forfeit their lesson spot
- Lessons can only be cancelled by calling Blue Rider Stables at 413-528-5299 or emailing email@example.com.
- In an effort to keep our tight lesson schedule running smoothly, please arrive 5 to 10 minutes before your lesson is set to begin.
- Riders that arrive earlier than 10 minutes prior to their lesson will need to wait outside.
- Arriving after the lesson has already started can be disruptive to the instructor and other students. If you arrive more than 10 minutes late to your lesson, we cannot guarantee your participation. If allowed to join, your lesson will still end at its scheduled time.
- Riders that are dressed inappropriately will not be allowed to participate in lessons.
- Everyone who may be entering the barn (including parents, guardians and co-workers), MUST be dressed safely, and appropriately for the weather. No tank tops or open toed shoes in warm weather. Please dress in layers on the top and bottom in cold weather.
Inclement Weather Policy:
- Cancellations due to inclement weather will be aired on WSBS Radio (860 AM and 94.1 FM). You can always call the barn at 413-528-5299 for confirmation.
- If Blue Rider does not cancel lessons but you will not make it due to the weather, you must call by 8am or you will be charged.