Due to popular demand, we’re back for another workshop!
Join us Sunday November 23 for a workshop:
Exploring Body – Mind Integration for a better understanding
of Horse- Human relationships.
Horses mirror our emotions and can teach us about our inner nature through non-verbal communication. Learning how to interact with them can help us generate a greater understanding for our true selves. This workshop is focused on gaining insight into our authentic selves and learning to listen to our natural inner voice.
- Strengthen your communication at an intuitive level
- Explore the mind- body relationship distinctive to being with horses
- Connect with your unique creative sprit
- Learn to use our bodies as a tool of communication
- Learn how what we hold in our bodies and minds affect the communications we have with our horses, both on the ground and while riding.
Come explore avenues on how to become more mindful partners with our equine friends.
For information and to sign up, please call (413) 528-5299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The workshop will start promptly at 10:00 and run until 4:00.
Lunch will be provided.
Cost is $200 per person.
Only 6 spaces left!